Another ground breaking study on the New Testament from Dr Bradford.
- Discover exactly who Luke went to for primary source information in writing the Gospel and why eyewitness accounts were needed.
- Discover who Theophilus was and why Luke needed to write both the gospel and Acts to him as 'treatises'
- Discover why Luke used so much legalese in his prologue.
- Discover a gospel sourced from a woman, with a woman's perspective and the most female references of any of the four gospels by a large margin.
- Discover Luke's unique use of medical language and his emphasis on Jesus' healing ministry.